Brick is building material that we are used to seeing around us for centuries. Brick façades, stoves,
warm walls, chimneys. Brick plays a huge role in the appearance of these ancient buildings.
But to ensure the nice look for centuries, a good craftsman with the right skills and quality materials
will be needed, to build longlasting brick walls.
When it comes to quality, you should think about BAUT brick system…
With BAUT system we can build:
- A brick wall, that hangs – doesn’t need a foundation to lay
- Brick bridges, that are stacked only with brick (eg window and door openings)
- Implementation of complex architectural solutions
One of the biggest advantages of the BAUT system is the simplicity to build a brick wall without foundation.
Simple advantages crate widespread opportunities in cities, where the first floors of the buildings are used
by a shop or other business, which facade (wall surface) is made of glass.
The Baut fixing system can be divided into three main parts:
- Brick Brackets
- The Brick Holding Hook System
- Ancillary Products for Bricklaying