Frames and Profiles for Facades
Aluminum or Steel – When to use?
Aluminum – and steel profiles are the most widely used framework solutions in the facade construction. The function of the frame is to serve as a base for the fastening and accept the loads caused by the movements of the facade.
During planning, we recommend considering:
- The environment (environmental loads)
- The dead load of the structure (especially for renovation)
- The strength calculations for structure parts
- Deformations (thermal and moisture-induced expansion)
- The evenness of the substrate (especially for renovation)
- Building physics-related performance, etc.
Our field of activity is focused on providing facade solutions. We can provide advice and assistance on ventilated facades. We share our knowledge so you could make the right decision when building your facades.
When ordering aluminum profiles, we prepare the frame layouts for drawings.
Ventilated facade and composite panels projects in Estonia – Merko Ehitus headquarter